We’re looking for an experienced and talented Senior Magento Developer to work on a wide range of Magento projects from the simple store skinning to the crazy custom and innovative development our clients have come to expect.
(Aside from being an awesome developer!):
- BE/B.Tech in Computer Science from a reputed institute
- Create technical specifications
- Provide timescales and propose solutions
- Work to a detailed specification
- Equally, use your initiative to solve a problem and achieve a goal
- Spot an out of place pixel from 300ft
- Develop the front-end and back-end of Magento stores
- Develop Magento modules for our clients
- Test your work thoroughly
- Fix any and all bugs
- Assist the rest of the team with custom development and support.
- Working with our Creative Team and Development Team to deliver the highest quality, innovative and robust Magento builds.
- Mentoring our Junior Developers to ensure they follow best practices of the company.
- Motivated to be successful and meet our clients’ expectations.
- Deliver projects on time and on budget and be able to go the extra mile to ensure this happens when deadlines are tight.
Key Technical Skills:
- Magento skinning and module development
- PHP5 (Object Oriented/MVC)
- Experience using development frameworks such as Zend, CodeIgniter or CakePHP.
- Ability to convert designs into pixel perfect, standards compliant XHTML/CSS Dreamweaver and ability to handcode.
- High quality written and clear communication skills